What, Where & When?
“Over nineteen years old and it's still friendly, sexy, provocative and a guaranteed great night out. With a combination of a up-for-it, lively crowd and Kim's hostess skills with people and party organisation, Club Rub is a success.”
Club RUB is at Folklore, 186 Hackney Road, London E2 7QL.
If you have any questions email or telephone me on 0777 859 6047.
Second or third Saturday of the month. From 9pm until late. Check monthly dates on TICKETS page.
Dec 17th - Christmas Bling.
Jan 21st - Pirates and Corsetted Wenches
Feb 25th - Tartan, Kilts & Steampunk
April 1st 2017 will be the 20th Birthday, Annual Rubber Awards and the Closing Party.
Credit Card £18 and subject to a process fee.
ALWAYS tickets available on the door at £20.
PLEASE NOTE: always check dates prior.
Strict fetish dress code applies. Many of the events have a theme, whilst this is optional, it's great fun to join in! Themes are serving suggestions only. Always wear fetish clothes.
- Music: Sexy House & Pumping Club Classics from Irish Pete and Rob Parish.
- Facilities: Bar, dancefloor, cloakroom and loads of seating.
- Dungeon: Five pieces of equipment.
- Ambience: Fun, friendly, sexy, provocative, comfortable.
- Parking: Plenty of on-street available. Come early for best positions. Loads at the rear.
- Changing facilities: A room at the back of the stage and toilets.
- Dress code: Remember Club R.U.B. is first and foremost a fetish club. You are required to wear fetish clothing only to gain entry. Rubber, leather, PVC, transparent, TV, full uniform (inc. hat) or totally O.T.T. (over the top). Absolutely NO fabric trousers or street wear. If you have an outfit in mind but are unsure - email Kim@club-rub.com and describe it. If your outfit is in keeping with the monthly theme ask any photographer to take your photo. You will stand a very good chance of being included on this site.
- Photos: Resident club photographers: Tony Betts and Phil K.
Club RUB has a policy of not discriminating against, partnered or single, gender, sexual orientation, size, race, looks, personal fetishes and the desires/opinions of others. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone me on 0777 859 6047.
Club RUB has a policy of manners and respect. Those not adhering to this will be ejected if, once warned, carry on. Unacceptable behaviour such as fighting (i.e. non-consensual kicking, slapping etc) will not carry a warning. It's very simple either tell my doorlady or venue manager. Alternatively tell the cloakroom staff, glass collectors or bar staff who can alert a doorman to deal with any unwanted behaviour. Of course, you can tell myself - KIM. I cannot deal with with ANY problems after the event. It's impossible to sort out the offender/offended at this stage. This also applies to those not wearing fetish dresscode.
Club RUB is the only London club that has a strict fetish dress code. Proud of it too!