British Empire & CP
September 18th theme is British Empire & Corporal Punishment. This month ONLY at Abacus Club, 24 Cornhill, London, EC3V 3ND.
This theme can encompass loads of different influences such as Last Days of the Raj. African sarari in a pith helmet. It Ain't 'Arf Hot Mum. Union Jacks. Red, white and Blue. Britannia. Upstairs, Downstairs. Apron. British Monarchs. All the crowns you would ever need! Industrial Revolution. School and Masters. All manner of uniforms. Lions. Soldiers and medals. Great spats for that authentic chaps, bounders and cads look. Sock garters. Waistcoats. More chaps stuff. Facial hair. If you can't grow your own - how about this. Toastmaster tailcoat like the one in this image. Inspirational ideas. Old fashioned bathing suit. History resource. We love Prangster Costumiers.
Check out the outfit mood boards.
Caning competition will take place and the winning pair will both be awarded trophies: Club RUB - Excellence In Caning 2010 and Club RUB - Hardest Caning 2010.
* In the best English tradition - Wrestling. All GIRL!
* Best dressed competitions with porn DVD prizes.
* Fetish Speed Dating - email to save your place.
* Choreographed dance performance from Saut de Basque.
* Men's Facial Hair competition.
* Resident House Mistress - Countess Nina de Jagar and Dungeon Manager - Jams.
* Free gifts for everyone.
* Massive dungeon featuring over 10 pieces of fabulous kit, including Singapore Sling, grope corridor and a stripper podium pole.
* Biggest DJ names on the scene Irish Peter & Rob Parish
* Free latex Shine Service in the playroom
* Meet and Greet Service - email to arrange a time.
* Fully equipped playroom.
British Empire timeline.
British Military past and present (kind of!).
Here Rule Britannia Lyrics to the song by Thomas Augustine Arne, 1740.
|< Prev||Next >|